Draytek Vigor 2862 - ADSL / ADSL2+ / VDSL (FTTC) / FTTP / G.FAST Compatible
(includes initial despatch and configuration)
Vigor 2862 Series VDSL/ADSL Router Firewall
The Vigor 2862 series is our new flagship router/firewall. Exact feature support varies by model (see specification tab). It is what we've called the 'Ultimate DSL router' supporting both ADSL or VDSL (FTTC) and packed with professional-level features to increase security, flexibility and functionality, making it ideal as your standard router for almost any scenario.
As well as ADSL/VDSL support, alternative WAN ports can instead provide connectivity to Ethernet feeds (Gigabit WAN2 is switchable with LAN Port 5*), secondary xDSL modems or a 3G/4G cellular service using a supported USB adapter. These multiple LAN feeds can be combined for failover or load-balancing.
- 4-WAN: VDSL/ADSL, Ethernet, Dual optional USB 3G/4G
- BT SIN 498 MCT Approved - New!
- Vigor 2862Ln version with built-in LTE/4G
- Can be centrally Managed by VigorACS
- DrayDDNS Service Support - New!
- Hotspot Web Portal - New!
- IPv4/IPv6 Dual-Stack
- High Availability (Hardware failover) - New!
- 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet LAN Switch*
- Up to 8 Private LAN Subnets - New!
- Larger Subnets - up to 1022 IPs per subnet (LAN1-3) - New!
- Temperature Monitoring (optional Thermometer)
- SMS (Text Message) Alert
- VLANs (Port, 802.1q)
- Content Filtering (by keyword, data type or category)
- Internal RADIUS Server
- LDAP Integration for VPN and user access
- Quality of Service (Layer 2&3, 802.1p & TOS/DCSP)
- Up to 32 VPN tunnels for LAN-to-LAN or teleworkers
- VPN Trunk/Backup to remote sites
- SSL VPN - Tunnel or Proxy (16 users)
- USB Port for Printer, memory stick or 3G/4G/LTE Modem
- Optional VigorCare Available