The NVR (the recorder) is remote, saving money on the installation and there is nothing on-site to break or get stolen. If any damage is caused to the camera by persons unknown, images of the perpetrators are still visible on the remote NVR. Images and recordings are 1080p HD quality and can be downloaded and viewed from any "smart" device or PC and laptop. That way images and video can be sent to authorities including sound and night vision with fantastic image quality.
The cost depends on how long you require the data to be kept, and how much movement is recorded. A basic cost would be around forty pounds per month for around thirty days worth of recording, then images would be overwritten automatically. Data costs may increase with the use of this system if not installed correctly. For more information on this or anything else, give us a call on 01603 75516
Our camera features clear 1080p video resolution. The ball joint mount design offers flexible 3-axis adjustment and can be mounted indoors or outdoors. The camera has infrared LEDs with an automatic IR cut filter for day and night surveillance. Supports 802.3af or 24V Passive PoE so only a single cable is required between the router and camera.
Feature-Packed User Interface Accessible from a web browser, the interface was designed to be easy to use yet packed with advanced features. The interface is incredibly intuitive and loaded with powerful features such as detailed statistical reporting, multiple views, versatile camera settings, advanced analytics, and customisation event recordings.
The web interface is accessible on iOS and Android tablets and phones.
The cameras handle motion detection instead of the server, relieving the workload on the server and ensuring that compression and noise won’t affect motion detection. Additional Live Views Playlists can be created with a configurable live camera feed rotation. Define the cameras you want to be included in the playlist and how long you want them to appear on the screen before moving on to the next live feed.
Typical places and assets protected by PiNGIT-Camera
- Perimeter security for farming and agricultural sites
- Livestock monitoring – detect rustling and birthing in real-time
- High-value items such as ATVs, Land Rover/4WDs, tractors, farm machinery and fuel
- Large scale food processing and industrial sites
- National Trust properties, castles and historic places
- Houses and estates open to the public and farm parks
- Country house hotels, guest houses, B&Bs, holiday lets
- Theme parks and tourist attractions
- Holiday parks, resorts and campsites
- Farm shops and rural retailers
- Wedding venues, land hosting events and festivals
- Equestrian centres such as stables and racecourses